- The corruption of Britain: UK’s key institutions infiltrated by criminals
- Revealed: how gangs used the freemasons to corrupt Police
- The untold story of gagging orders
but also the Guardian:
- Freemasons in the police
- Money from thin air – High street banks issue money in the form of loans. Could this be the root cause of the credit crunch?
- Public accountability: it’s not only banks that needs closer scrutiny – There are too many areas of public life where it seems there are those who can get away with whatever they choose.
In my experience of shifting emphasis from organising meetings at Westminster to web publishing, here’s why Britain is no longer safe – in ‘link language’ and bullet points:
- Starting with the Sudeley Bankruptcy and its Contemporary Significance: fraudulent bankruptcies, home repossessions and false imprisonments
- Victims Unite has had over 280,000 visits since August 2010
View original post 278 more words